“EPS is the benchmark on which I will measure engineering firms in the future.”
- Kurt Brickley, Port of San Diego
When other engineers say, “It can't be done,” EPS shows you how it can. For less than you expected. In less time than you could have imagined. By thinking creatively and financially, not by cutting corners. We actively pursue the optimum solution for each engineering challenge you face – and offer solutions based solely on their proven potential for success.
“EPS has for more than 20 years effectively provided mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, civil, and structural engineering, as well as project development and construction management, to increase our manufacturing site's competiveness. The cost of EPS engineering is well justified in setting direction and providing project savings.”
- John McKinley, Plant Manager, US Petrochemical Producer
“Nimble, fast, responsive, and quick to respond to changes in direction.”
- David Senyk
Vice President, Engineering and Bioprocess Operations, MBI
All the expertise you need is right here.
“Where I have really utilized EPS is in the area of equipment, layout, design,
procurement, and instillation.
They have been excellent at adding value for cost savings.”
- Pat Simms
Chief Operating Officer, Green Biologics
Some engineering firms bring in outside “experts” who spend months creating reports and action steps – only to leave you to your own devices. But EPS professionals offer a wide array of industry expertise. And we're with you from start to finish. Mitigating risks. Providing actionable data. Custom-designing solutions and implementing them.
- Energy: oil refining, gas to liquids, combustion and steam, electrical, and co-generation.
- Biotechnology: biochemicals, enzymes, and pharmaceuticals.
- Alternative Energy Technologies: petroleum, biomass, cellulosics, biofuels, oil shale, wind, and solar.
- Fuels Engineering: crude oil, natural gas, coal, biosmass, and waste-to-energy technologies.
- Chemicals and Materials: specialty, resins, metals, and biomaterials.
- Environmental Technologies: air, water, particulate, purification, and waste treatment.
- Future Technologies: energy, bioapplications, materials, and devices.
EPS serves the technology and energy industries
The breadth of energy technologies analyzed and designed ranges from $12 billion oil refining complexes; to 1900 MW capacity electrical generating facilities; to multi-fuel 100,000 pph steam systems; to redesigning and constructing established chemical and materials processes.
Technology development by EPS includes alternate energies; biofuels and biochemicals; advanced materials; metallurgy; vehicle mechanics; and human reaction and biomedical systems. Our results speak for themselves.
“Project management, estimating skills, engineering, and design are all real core strengths of EPS.”
- Steve Saunders, Maintenance and Utilities Manager, US Petrochemical Producer
EPS Founder and General Manager Dr. John Williams, P.E., is a sought-after engineering professional and a featured author and speaker. With more than 35 years' experience in the energy and technology sectors, a Ph.D. in chemical and fuels engineering, and an M.B.A. in Finance from the University of Chicago, Dr. Williams offers a unique synergy of solid engineering knowledge and business acumen that extends from the plant floor to the boardroom to the courtroom