“Competent, professional, honest, and able.”
EPS serves the technology and energy industries:
- Energy: refining, gasification, combustion, liquification, and co-generation.
- Biotechnology: biochemicals, enzymes, and pharmaceuticals.
- Alternative Energy Technologies: ethanol, biofuels, cellulosics, oil shale, and wind.
- Fuels Engineering: crude oil, natural gas, coal, biomass, and waste-to-energy technologies.
- Chemicals and Materials: specialty, resins, metals, and biomaterials.
- Environmental Technologies: environmental compliance and air, water, particulate, purification, and waste treatment.
- Future Technologies: energy, bioapplications, materials, and devices.